Tuesday, January 27, 2009

thank god for being a pedestrian

Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching people getting towed? It's not that I'm happy for them, I just find it amusing. Like when you see someone fall and can't help but to laugh. I have to work in the a.m. and yet I opt to stay up late to see their drunken responses when they discover their car missing. Not only that, but considering I'm standing out on the lanai it's perfectly reasonable they could see me watching them in what is most likely not their proudest moment.

Our cops are assholes. They sit in their cruisers nearby and wait for vehicles to park in the verboten area. As soon as the driver leaves, they call the towing company to pick the car up. This cycle continues several times each night. If you ever wonder why most people that live here avoid Waikiki, aside from the grotesque numbers of tourists, this would be why.

No comments: