Tuesday, December 30, 2008

randomness

Alright, there's no way to avoid this being random, so I may as well embrace it...

The last 5 days of Buca have been utterly exhausting and, in all ways, unbearable. I can't say I didn't make money, but it certainly wasn't worth tolerating the horror that was Christmas Eve followed by the insanity that was the power outage. At least now I have some time off in order to recuperate and manage my life.

Ironically enough, now that I do have some time to take care of these necessities, I've developed a sore throat. And in the world of Megan and her health, this means that I'm getting sick. It's inevitable. Super.

As a result of my crazy workweek, I bought new work shoes. I attribute half of my complaints to the fact that my work shoes sucked. This was no surprise, as I bought them on sale at Payless for five dollars. I thought I just needed something to get me through a week or two, but alas, I am in Hawaii longer than I thought. So I invested in some Crocs. That's right. I'm a convert.

I have to be moved out of this apartment by Wednesday. Although I have no idea as to exactly how this will take place, it must be done. And much cleaning will be involved. It may be a hassle, but I have no hesitation in bidding farewell to the Nazi douche bag that frequently haunts the front desk. More on him later. He's a story, in and of itself.

Seriously, this sore throat is a bitch. My sleeping habits better not be affected. I need to pass out in that beautiful bed of mine as soon as my sheets are done in the dryer. Insomnia has taken it's toll enough on me this week.

I need to call my Mom.

I need to purchase a new camera.

I need a decent internet connection.

I think I lost 5 pounds.

No comments: