Thursday, December 25, 2008

rest in peace, my dear casio

My lack of camera is aggravating. I'm normally an avid photographer, but even more so here in Hawaii. Everything is more picture worthy. Now that I'm blogging I always keep in mind opportunities to capture photographic evidence of blog worthy material. Yes, I'm a dork. I sorely missed out on Sunday and I know tomorrow will be something I would have loved to capture also, not to mention future shenanigans and New Year's Eve. Oh, I'm sure someone will have a camera on hand tomorrow, but I prefer to have my own. Call me a control freak.

A small fraction of me hopes the coworker that broke my camera will buy me a new one. (An even smaller fraction of me hopes that by beating my camera against the coffee table this will somehow fix my lens and the screen will no longer say "LENS ERROR"...umm, not that I've tried that or anything.) My incessant guilt trips at work can only help me in this endeavor, but I doubt they will. In time I will buy a better one. Until then the camera on my Blackberry will have to suffice. (Alas, I can't get too frustrated over my loss, as the camera was a hand me down from someone in the first place.)

By the way, it is now past midnight, so I suppose I should wish everyone out in the blogosphere (if you will) a Merry Christmas. Hopefully you get what your heart desires.

No comments: